x

online orders with no name for pick up

Has anyone had problems with their orders not having a name with them? I can get the last 4 numbers on the credit card used for payment but the customer's name does not show. We print out transaction detail csv to take to offsite location for fulfillment and can't fill orders without knowing who it goes to. Please help- calling square has been an absoluate nightmare. Been on hold several times for 45 min+ while they transferred me around trying to figure it out. Customer service is terrible support wise. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Clairseib this sounds like a bug. If your customer names are showing in other platforms, but not your order page, then I would contact Weebly Support and ask them to file a bug with engineering so they can investigate further. As a workaround in the meantime, can you please try viewing your orders from the Orders section on the Square Dashboard to see if the name appears there? Thanks.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I don't have a way to contact weebly. I have been on the phone with square who tried to connect me to their help line but I was on hold for more than 45 minutes and gave up. I need a direct phone number for them and then I can leave square out of it.

Message 3 of 3