x

online store pagination doesn't take me to the top of the page

Hello,   When hitting next in the pagination, the user is left at the bottom of the next page instead of going to the top of the next page as one would expect.  In my opinion, this is a bug.

Also, the pagination arrows/pages should be at the top as well as the bottom of the page.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Oh no! @rustyravenng

That sounds frustrating. Can you please send a screenshot of how the page is displaying for you? That will be a big help in getting this figured out! 🙂

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Hello Ellie,  thanks for the response.  Attached are two screen shots.  The first one First Screen Shot  is where I paged down to the pagination at the bottom.  The second one Second Screen Shot  is what my browser shows after I hit the '>' on the right.  As you can see, I'm taken to the bottom of the 2nd page instead of the top.  This happens on both Chrome and Safari and my android phone.

One of our customers reported it.  You can easily recreate it by going to the rustyraven.com website.

Thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 6

Thank you so much for those screenshots! @rustyravenng

We are going to reach out to our Advanced Support team regarding this and send you a message once we have more information! 

Ellie
Message 4 of 6

Hello Ellie - any update on this?  Thanks!

Message 5 of 6

Thank you so much for your patience on this, @rustyravenng

We have created a case and escalated it to our team, and they will send you an update via email as soon as they have it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! 

Ellie
Message 6 of 6