x

How do I setup my ipad and square to print my end of day report to printer via blue tooth?

How do I setup my end of day square report to print via of blue tooth to my printer.  I am not using square as my pos, nor am I printing individual receipts, just one a day at the end.  I am at festivals and not in a shop.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

If you are looking for the day's sales report you can print it from the Square online dashboard since you are not using the Square point of sale app.  It will print to any printer you have setup.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

If you are looking for the day's sales report you can print it from the Square online dashboard since you are not using the Square point of sale app.  It will print to any printer you have setup.

Message 2 of 6

My daily sales report will not print when the print icon is pressed. It used to print automatically when the drawer has been closed. Receipts are not a problem, they print automatically.

LDG

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ldg_gallery,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble printing reports!

Which device are you trying to print the report from and how do you usually close your drawer out at end of day?

Message 4 of 6

• Question for RP Hatch?  If you are using Square POS, where would I find the daily detail report for cash, tax and sales reconciliation?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi! I'm not @RHatch, but you can find a daily sales report that breaks down your cash, taxes, net, and gross sales (and everything in between) on your Square Dashboard under Reports. You can adjust by date if you need as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6