x

I need to change the order of my favorites pages on Square POS

Hi there- all I want is to change the order of my favorites pages on Square POS, and I can't seem to do it. I've read a ton of threads online with the same problem- help!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@jawsfree ;

This is able to be done from the Checkout Screen.  Near your Favorites there is a button that says EDIT you can tap this and then in the pop up window it shows Favorites which you can reorder them.  Now if you are talking about the Individual Tiles in Favorites you can Press and Hold the Tile and then a Pop up will appear asking if you want to rearrange the Tiles, select Rearrange Tiles and then you can drag these around.  This is on the Square Pos App on an Ipad ( Square Stand )  Should be similar on other devices.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

this seams like a simple fix square.....come on!! The only way I have found is to delete the pages to get back to your first one and then start over, this make no sense to me.

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

@jawsfree ;

This is able to be done from the Checkout Screen.  Near your Favorites there is a button that says EDIT you can tap this and then in the pop up window it shows Favorites which you can reorder them.  Now if you are talking about the Individual Tiles in Favorites you can Press and Hold the Tile and then a Pop up will appear asking if you want to rearrange the Tiles, select Rearrange Tiles and then you can drag these around.  This is on the Square Pos App on an Ipad ( Square Stand )  Should be similar on other devices.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3