x

I've been invited to other Square accounts, but only half of them show up in my Business Dashboard

We have a corporate Point of Sale Square account with numerous locations. We also have numerous locations that have their own Square accounts and we are in the process of copying over their information into our corporate account as a new location. To do this, they create a new user in their own Square account which sends an email invite to me where I then click on "Accept Invitation". Finally when I log into Square, I have the initial screen where I choose which Business dashboard to view, but I only see half of the ones I've been invited to.

I've had those that have sent me the invites to send me screen shots of my user that they created and it shows a location is attached to my user.

I've tried logging out and back in.

I've tried clearing my cache.

I've tried drinking with my pinky sticking out when logging in, but nothing is working to get those other businesses to show up in my list. 

When the process of inviting a user is the same (and that new invited user has been given full rights), why are some businesses not showing as an option while others during the same time frame are not showing? How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Peter_Blanks,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry the drinking with your pinky-out trick didn't work haha. When you mention being invited to these accounts, are you referring to invitations to join as a team member? Could you please provide a screenshot of where you're trying to view these invitations? This will help us better understand the issue you're experiencing.

Message 2 of 2