x

Which resources should I use to help me get started?

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Training manual"

Want to do training and would like to have a manual of the basics.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Hi Lindalou705,

Unfortunately there's no one book an/or manual available the covers everything that Square has to offer.  You didn't indicate what specific areas you're interested in which may be helpful for others here to possibly answer some questions.  Square is constantly changing and/or improving so keeping current would be a challenge but, there is quite a bit of information here which is current and covers many topics (at least I think so).  You can also find videos on the internet made by various people - some are up to date while others are not - just beware.

Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

@Lindalou705 ;

If you are a visual learner like I am, I found that Square has a Youtube channel to get some training on how their different things work.  There also Youtube videos by other Square users there that can show you how to do things.  Now if you find your trying to setup your Items catalog for Retail or maybe trying to setup a Food establishment you may want to look at Square for Retail or Square for Resturants over the basic Square POS.  Also there are help videos in your Square Dashboard for somethings, to help you with onboarding with Square.  Shows a completion status of your ' quick start ' training.  I can no longer see this as I have been with Square since 2019.  But if you have any questions ask here in the forum under the topic you need help understanding and someone will most likely help you or at least point you in the correct direction.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3