x
Beta Member

Font Size on Square Register

I was closed for two days and today I find the font on my Square Register checkout screen is now VERY small. Is there a way to change it back? It was fine on Sunday (last day I was open) so I wonder if this was the result of an update? Help! Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello ,

You can certainly change back the font! To do so go into  More > Settings > Hardware > Accessibility. If that doesn't resolve the issue please try these troubleshooting steps. 

If you are still having a problem you will need to reach out to Customer Support at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport make sure to have a screenshot of the issue and what app version the register is on. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I tried to do this. But every time I call my screen doesn’t have the steps they try to walk me through. And then say it’s not possible for square retail. Any other suggestions? 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @kitleiderpierri

This is considered a feature request. Thanks so much for this Request. To appropriately send these to our product teams we’d love it if you'd submit this request on our Ideate page for Square Hardware. Our team monitors these boards, and we triage them to measure needs. You can search the boards to see if this has been requested before and add your use case if so!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4