x
Beta Member

Passcodes not showing in square register

I have two square registers and can not find a way to allow my employees to clock in/out. I have gone into the settings on the register and the security setting is not there. I have been searching and cant find it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @ccschocolates1,

Thanks for writing in with this question! 

Which point of sale software are you using on your Square Register, e.g Square Appointments, or Square for Retail? I'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thank you so much for responding. I am using Square for retail on my square register.

I did call CS late last night. The rep advised me I had to change m and I had to stop using "Manage Device using shared Settings". Once I did that, I was able to enable clocking in on the register. 

I do have a new issue though and hoping you can assist me. I purchased badges and was able to get them assigned to each employee. How do they log in on square register? I am testing this before I had these out and the badges are not working.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @ccschocolates1 stepping in for this new inquiry. I just want to confirm whether are you referring to these badges? Thank you!

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Hi! Sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, those are the badges I am referring to.

Message 5 of 5