x
Beta Member

My savings account has seemed to disappear on my app. It is no longer under balance and I know there

I can't find my savings account in my square app anymore. It's not under balance but is still taking a percentage of each transaction 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square Champion

Hello @LORNABREWER I'm sorry you're having trouble with this. I do not know why your app would not be showing this info, however if you can login into your Square Dashboard (account) on a desktop computer or other device, and navigate to your Balance...

https://squareup.com/dashboard/balances

See if this will show you your savings account. You may also need to update or restart your app in order to try and correct any display issue that may be happening with your device.

Charlie
Homestyle Charlie
Handmade Heirloom Ornaments & Charms
Check our links for retail Etsy orders and Wholesale Ordering Info
Message 2 of 10
Beta Member

None of that worked. I still cant find my savings and a percentage of every transaction is still coming out 

Message 3 of 10
Square Champion

I’m sorry it’s still not working for you.  There may be a glitch that is happening within your app.  Try logging completely off and then back on.  If this still does not fix the issue please contact Square Customer Support at 1-855-700-6000.  They can see more on their side and should be able to help you with this issue 🙂

Message 4 of 10

I am having this same issue! Did you ever find resolution 

Message 5 of 10
Square Champion

It stopped showing up in our for about 3 weeks, I could tap on Balance, but the page would be black after the last update it has came back.

Message 6 of 10

This problem is currently happening to my account as well. Logging out and back in has not solved it.

Message 7 of 10
Square Champion

@b1hart  Mine has vanished from yesterday’s outage also, on the outage thread, I think it was posted that it could take up to 24 hrs. for everything to come back online 

Message 8 of 10
Beta Member

My savings account has been gone since yesterday as well. 

Message 9 of 10
Square Champion

Update, I just opened Square Retail POS and tapped on balance and the savings has just shown up, so it must be coming back online.

Message 10 of 10