x

Can someone share troubleshooting on setting up Square Team from Crew?

I’m all thumbs when it comes to setting up this new Square Team app I cannot see my calendar. Cannot see how I message and I had this capability when it was Crew. I have done the verification steps, but still the app doesn’t show anything -please help.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @EBenfield.  If I’m understanding you correctly, here’s how to find what you are looking for.

First, Team messaging is a paid part of Square Teams.  You don’t say whether or not you are paying for this (per team member per month).  If not, you need to subscribe to it.  Then you will find messages either in the “Messages” button at the bottom of the app in the menu.

As for your calendar, you find that at Shifts > Schedule.  Navigate to the week you are trying to schedule, and there should be “+” signs next to each day for you to add employees to that day.

Word of caution here.  I find it MUCH easier to do my scheduling from my online dashboard either on a tablet or a computer.  There is more functionality available there (like, for example, duplicating the same shift to multiple days for the employee.  Plus, it’s easier there to see your full schedule.

We’ll help you get up and running, but let’s start there.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @EBenfield.  If I’m understanding you correctly, here’s how to find what you are looking for.

First, Team messaging is a paid part of Square Teams.  You don’t say whether or not you are paying for this (per team member per month).  If not, you need to subscribe to it.  Then you will find messages either in the “Messages” button at the bottom of the app in the menu.

As for your calendar, you find that at Shifts > Schedule.  Navigate to the week you are trying to schedule, and there should be “+” signs next to each day for you to add employees to that day.

Word of caution here.  I find it MUCH easier to do my scheduling from my online dashboard either on a tablet or a computer.  There is more functionality available there (like, for example, duplicating the same shift to multiple days for the employee.  Plus, it’s easier there to see your full schedule.

We’ll help you get up and running, but let’s start there.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2