x
Super Seller

Permissions for creating and managing shifts and timecards

I wish that there was a permission option for a particular permission group to be able to manage shifts and timecards without seeing everyone's pay rate.  I don't see anything in there that blocks pay rates from being viewed for the permissions for managing shifts and timecards adjustments and timeoff approvals.

Does anyone know if this is possible?  If not, can Square add that in as a request to have pay rate be part of that permission set so that we can disable those who schedule shifts from being able to see pay rates?

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hey again @BofBArtStudio.  As far as I know that is not possible.  So feature request it is!  Let me know when you do that and I’ll definitely upvote/like that one.  We need more granular team/payroll/shifts permissions, for sure.  For now, no one messes with anything team-related except for me at my shop!

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Okay I did both of those ideas to the ideate section.

I have multiple occasions and I have a manager at each location who does the team schedules and approves the time off requests. But I don't really think about its appropriate for her to see everybody's pay rate.

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@BofBArtStudio I definitely agree.  Especially as I start considering opening a second location.  Until now, what we have hasn’t been a problem, but I can foresee it being one if I become even more mentally ill and open another location.  LOL.  I upvoted and added my own comments to your already great ideas.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 4 of 4