x
Beta Member

Why the change when submitting payroll?

I just sent payroll and noticed a change.  It now shows me a lot of extra info I would rather not look at when submitting ex: PTO, sick leave, employees not being paid.   Why the change? Is there anyway to inactivate some of this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hey @EKHVACLLC.  Fellow payroll user here.  I just looked at my Payroll reports for this week’s run and do not see any of that information.  Which makes me wonder if I’m assuming the wrong report that you are looking at.  Could you please post a screen shot (with numbers and other personal information blacked out) to give us something to go on?  Thanks!

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hey Chip,

I replied to your message the same day but for some reason I am not seeing it.  Either way it seems the issue has been resolved.  Thanks for your concern! 😊

Message 3 of 5
Square

Hey there! 👋 My name is Mauricio and I'm part of the Square Payroll product team. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm happy to inform you that we've recently made updates to the run payroll review page, addressing the issue you've raised. You should no longer encounter the extra information you mentioned, such as PTO, sick leave, and unpaid employees.

We're continuously working on improving your Square Payroll experience. So if you have any additional feedback, please let us know!

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

ahh thank you! Ill look forward to the change next week.

Message 5 of 5