x
Beta Member

Conversational Modifiers on Online Store & DoorDash integration

Hi,

So this is a two part question that involved conversational modifiers. I just switched to Square for Restaurants from Square POS, so right now all my modifiers say No or Add in the modifier itself. If I want to use the conversational feature I would edit "No Cheese" to just say "Cheese" and need to know how this will affect the Square Online Store. Since DoorDash uses my square menu and modifiers I assume I cannot do this, is that accurate?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

That's a good question @goldburger. I'd check with DoorDash to see how our modifiers will show on their end since they own the integration. But for good measure.. @AdamB do you happen to know?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

I'm in the same boat as you except reversed... We have conversational modifiers for our items so they only say things like "Arugula" or "Tomato" and it only says that on our online store (which we don't even have up & running yet bc its so flawed). It seems the only way to fix this without completely ruining the way our POS is set up is to duplicate everything and fix each items modifiers. 

Message 3 of 3