x
Beta Member

Wine Club - Vincipia App

Hello, Has anyone used the Vincipia app in the Square App Marketplace for their wine club? Pros? Cons? How is the integration with Square?

Any feedback is appreciated.

I am currently using the Square Loyalty program and recurring invoices to run our wine club but I am looking for a solution that will track when a club member picks up their allotment. 

Thanks!     

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Katie, Have you looked into the Wine Club Site. They integrate into Square too: https://wineclubsite.com/square/

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thank you very much for the information.  I'll take a look.

Message 3 of 5

Hi Katie,

I am excited to hear about your interest in Vincipia.  Based in Charlottesville Virginia and established in 2018, Vincipia was founded by witnessing first-hand the frustrations and issues that accompany existing solutions available on the market today.  We truly want to build the best solution for the industry, by the industry.

We offer a fully integrated club management solution with the Square point of sale system through a partnership with Square.  Our goal is a comprehensive and fully integrated management and point of sale solution for the wine industry.  Eliminating the need to piece meal solutions together to effectively and efficiently run and manage your winery. 

I would love the opportunity to meet with you virtually to learn more about your wineries needs, tell you more about Vincipia, provide a walk-through of the platform, and answer any of your questions. Is there a time this or next week that would work well for you?  You can reach us directly at support@vincipia.com

Message 4 of 5
Partner

Hi @KatieHollister In case this is still a need for you please take a look at Submatic.  Here's a quick demo video showing how it works with Square for a Wine Club: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqzviME9rCo 

Thanks

Message 5 of 5