x

Does Square offer line item partial refunds?

Partial refunds need to be when you take an item off a completed transaction. Right now you have to type in a dollar amount. This does not adjust tax collected since it isn't tied to items.

Need same behavior on invoices too. Now you have refund entire invoice and send out a new one. 

Message 1 of 45
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Exciting news - itemized refunds are now available in iOS (don't worry, we're working on Android and it'll be coming soon)! Download the latest version of the Point of Sale app to check it out, and read more details about it in this Itemized Refunds product update. 🎉

View Best Answer >

Message 39 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Cool. I noticed itemized refunds are active today in our installed Square iOS POS app. Thank you for continually improving Square!

Message 43 of 45

Hi!  We just received several of the new Square Registers which I now see are Andriod based.  I don't see this feature currently available for Andriod (select item to return).  Any update on when this might be available?

Message 44 of 45
Square Community Moderator

Hi @dougvan

Our Refunds team is working to bring this feature to Android as soon as possible. I don't have an exact date to share, but keep an eye out for updates in the near future. 

Message 45 of 45