x
Beta Member

How do I connect my kitchen printer to my online store?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Online Store - How to connect Kitchen Printer]

When I set-up online ordering for our restaurant, my understanding was that all online orders would print automatically to our Kitchen printer. This is not happening.

I have to watch my e-mail (tough when busy), when I get alerted via e-mail I go into transactions, find the ticket by $ total and click "reprint ticket' to get the ticket to the kitchen.

Am I missing a setting?

Thanks

Christopher

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @Christopher67,

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Happy to look into this. To make sure I am understanding, what website builder did you use to create your site? (Weebly, Wix, WooCommerce, GoDaddy etc.)

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

We're using self-hosted WooCommerce. How can we make this happen.

We're on the food truck and can't look at email when there's a line. If the orders print on the printer, it would be most efficient.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @RhynosRoadside,

This wouldn't be possible with WooCommerce at this time.

With Square's online store you are able to see and manage orders from the POS itself now but with WooCommerce we don't have a direct connection with them like we do with Weebly. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4