x
Beta Member

How to count a day for prep, but not open for delivery/pick-up?

Hi there,

We are closed for delivery and pick-ups on Monday, but the kitchen is open and still prepping food for Tuesday. We have the prep-time set for 1 business day, and we cut off at 5 pm. 

Right now, if someone orders over the weekend (or anytime after 5 PM on Friday) the delivery/pick-up window is set to be delivered on Wednesday...not Tuesday. 

How can I set it up so that anyone who orders food over the weekend will be able to specify Tuesday as their delivery date?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @VibrantTablePDX,

Thanks for posting and happy to look into this for you.

In order to make sure i'm understanding, what website builder did you use to create your site (Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, WooCommerce etc.)? Also, can you provide the URL to your website/page? Thank you!

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hey @Alex_ 

https://www.vt-to-you.com/

I used Weebly to build the site.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Thank you for that information @VibrantTablePDX,

I've checked in with our teams and the flow you are experiencing is expected behavior.

Prep time starts counting when the store is open. So if you have 1 business day prep time and you’re closed for pickup/delivery on Monday, your prep time begins when you open on Tuesday.

We are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements, and we will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4