x
Beta Member

My online items do not appear how do I fix?

I have a square online site. ALL of my items appear on the website unavailable for purchase because there is no price.  Square software says they all need prices.

They ALL have prices, they are all marked VISIBLE. Even if I just make an item from scratch not take from my library that item has no price when on my website.

How in the heck I get up and running? BTW I did try deleting this and start website all over, did exact same thing.  

I have two other locations with square websites that are working perfectly fine, what is going on?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @anepotts 👋 

Can you post a link to your website so we can take a look? Based on your post, it sounds like you have all of the right settings, but I'm happy to review it for you.

Message 2 of 4

Here you go!  Whats even more odd to me is I've deleted this darn thing started over, I have actually 4 of these websites so Im not exactly a novice. I even tried importing my doordash menu in hopes that would fix it.
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for the additional information. This is 100% a bug, unfortunately. 😕 However, it does look like the engineers are aware, and in the process of providing a fix. 

I see that you have a support ticket in with the team, and a rep has replied to you. Can you please reply back to the rep giving them permission to republish the site if needed? The rep will also tag your support ticket to the pending bug so that you will receive a notification as soon as the issue is resolved.

Super sorry this is preventing your site from taking orders at the moment! It shouldn't be too much longer before the team has a resolution, and we appreciate your continued patience.

I'll also try to keep you updated here if I happen to see any updates or work-arounds suggested while they are debugging. 

Message 4 of 4