x

Schedule for Pick Up Shows Days & Time options when store is closed....!

My location hours are updated, but upon checkout, customers can still schedule pick up days and times when we are closed....! 

What am I missing here? This is super frustrating. 

Thanks for your help!
Noelle

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Sorry to hear that you are frustrated, @noeboe80!

I checked your current settings and it looks like you only have pickup enabled, and have that set to 9AM - 7PM, Tues - Sat. I saw on your website that you have your hours as 3PM to 7PM for pickup, and 9AM - 12PM for delivery. If you enable delivery in Settings > Pickup & delivery, you can then set separate hours for each type of fulfillment.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5

Thanks, @AdamB !!

where is “Settings”? All I see is “Account & Settings”, but then “Pickup & Delivery” is not an option in that field... 

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Sounds like you're in Square Dashboard. From the navigation menu, click Online which routes you to the site editor, there you will find Settings > Pickup and Delivery 

@noeboe80

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you - so I'm able to get to Delivery.... but it's not very helpful. 

1. I am charging different delivery fees, based off of location (the county) of the delivery. This looks like I can only charge ONE delivery fee for ALL delivery orders. Is there ANY work around on this? 

2. Why am I paying SQUARE $0.50 per delivery order? Can you explain this charge? 

3.Estimated delivery time shouldn't be a required field. There should be an option here to schedule deliveries upon check out. 

I just tried a practice run by changing my fulfillment options and going through the purchasing process. Unfortunately, this is totally not helpful.

I'd like to:

Establish tiered delivery pricing based on County (zipcode is *okay* but not ideal)

Require customers to schedule delivery, based on availability schedule that is managed by me (sometimes my schedule changes week by week, or based on how many pick-up orders we have)

Is any of this do-able? 

Thanks, 
Noelle

Message 5 of 5