x
Beta Member

Square for Restaurants App Update

Hey! I updated my square for restaurants app yesterday and saw that printers had moved from “Setup Hardware” to its own link under accounts. I also saw that, when setting up a new printer, we had the option to print a single item per ticket and compact tickets. I was thrilled! I logged on this morning, however, and noticed that the feature had been removed entirely. Any ideas what is happening?

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

@yellow_mug Wondering if you had issues when adding a new item to the ticket. When it get sent does it print the just the new item or the whole ticket with the new item added to it. Since it updated our system print the entire kitchen ticket if you add an item to the existing order.

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hey! We aren't having that issue with our kitchen printer. Anytime we add a new item to the ticket it just prints the added item. 

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Hey @JustinC  , pinging this thread again to see if we can get some help figuring this out. Thank You!

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

@yellow_mug Thanks for the tag!!

i spoke with the Product Manager of the Restaurants Team and mentioned that we had to role back single item printing, but now it's back with the latest version of the app, 5.67. 

Is your device updated to the wrong version? 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5