x

Square online store - lead time issue! Help

So I have the square online store currently setup to have each item set to a 2-day lead time as well as the store itself set to a 2-day lead time.  When it gets overly busy with the old online store I could change it to a 3-day, 4-day, or even 5-day lead time to keep guests from ordering when I get too busy.  

With the new online store despite what lead time I set it to, it always reverts back to the 2-day lead time that I have set for each individual item.  Lately if I get overbooked I have been having to shut off the store altogether which leads to issues with future orders and possibly losing business.

Is this an error that the online store reverts back to the individual item lead time despite what the store itself is set to?

Please help!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @ajcuriel

Sorry to hear you're having those issues with the lead time on your Online Store. I am going to recommend reaching out to our Weebly Support team, so they can look at this ASAP. 

Please contact them at your earliest convenience and they can take a look at the details of your account. 

Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2