x
Super Seller

What service is best for concessions?

We run a concession business during the summer months and in winter we do craft shows. We bought a bus for our concession business to make it more mobile (no more tent set up). Our concession is a fast pace turnover, but we need to track sales. I need an option to offer a qr menu for our customers as they wait in line or just to look over the selection we have. Any suggestions or thoughts on the matter.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MamiesToffee - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋😊

We actually have a feature that does exactly what you're asking for here! It's called Self-Serve Ordering. This feature allows customers to scan a printed QR code that will direct them straight to your website so they can browse your menu or even place an online order on their own.

I'm also tagging a fellow Super Seller who has a food truck business to see if they have any feedback or suggestions for you as well, in terms of setup @Anthem.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions by replying in this thread!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

I don't want to have preordering setup or self-serve ordering for them. I need a menu for a customer to view, so they can be ready when next in line. Does the service cost?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MamiesToffee

Stepping in for Alanah here.

We don't really have a feature that does exactly what you need, since our QR codes do allow self-serve ordering. 

One thing you can do is create an image of your menu, upload it to your Square Online Store and create a QR code to your Online Store. 

Creating an Online Store is free and you can use a QR code generator, most are free as well. 

Let me know if that would work for you! 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4