x

Which printer is recommended for the online store?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: printer]

Hello! I am an owner of a small coffee shop. We are currently closed, but when we do reopen, we will be opening with to-go orders and carryout only.

We currently use just the square reader for our POS on an ipad; we do not have a connected cash drawer or a printer; all receipts are electronic. When we do go to online orders, I will be looking to get a printer that connects to the iPad (bluetooth probably, or ether cord). Ideally, i would like to be able to print the receipts on labels (with name, details of the order) that I can then stick on the cups for ease as we work through our new processes. 

Any advice? Do I need to also get a cash drawer? Thank you! 

Thank you! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @thebean,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

We definitely understand how the current state of the world has affected business, but we wish you a smooth reopening when you are ready to do so. Please check out all our supported printers on our shop page, and I would also look into our Weebly support article for more details on how to print labels.

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2