x

["invoices","invoices"]

Hey World,

Is there anyone out there using Square for all of their invoicing. I am thinking of making the switch to ALL SQUARE software since I run my register, payroll, through square currently but I have been outsourcing my catering invoices to a different platform. Square is not perfect on the invoices, but it would be nice to have it all under one roof. I invoice about 50-100 clients a month or more. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

I do, roughly 20 to 25 per month.  Most of my sales are not 'invoice worthy'

Pros - having it under one roof is great.  Customers have been positive to them.

Cons - some broken elements like taking a deposit makes getting the balance paid an issue, marking things paid sometimes requires using the POS or the dashboard depending.

I didn't invoice before using Square other than in person.  I like using them overall for my repairs/special order now but Square is painfully slow in fixing said issues causing me to reconsider options.  Be aware, if they pay online the fee is higher which I could excuse if they put their resources to fixing problems as they come up.  Call this a mixed review.

Message 2 of 2