x

setting up a new restaurant, different LLC, different bank account. Do I need to have a separate Squ

I have a restaurant, use Square for it, integrated an app with GetOrda from marketplace, use Door Dash Drive. I am now opening a new restaurant, different LLC, bank account, etc. Do I need a different square account?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@Christopher2002 ;

As I see this is your first post let me welcome you to the Square Community forum.

Most of the people on here are other Business owners so we for the most part would not be able to answer that question.

I am guessing that you would need another account since as you mentioned, the 2 businesses have two different LLC's and also have different bank accounts.  With Square the the user identity is tied to the Name of the business and its EIN number unless its a sole proprietorship and you are using your SS#.  The other issue is the Different bank accounts, since the revenue would be going to different bank accounts for different bank owners (LLC's) i agian would assume you need a new account.  Either way to get the best answer would be to contact Square Support, their number is below in my signature line.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2