x

sales report to include price

Hi,

I work for a nonprofit and we sell artwork on consignment.  I really need to be able to pull monthly sales reports that include all of the following: Vendor name, item name, sku, item price, qty sold at a minimum.  It would be lovely if it included discounts, cogs etc.  Every configuration I can find almost gets me to this point but does not list the item price, and it doesn't include the vendor. Vendor sales reports do not breakdown by individual item and item price is not included.

I like to send our artists a complete breakdown of sales so they know exactly what sold and they can then keep track of their own inventory at our little shop.

Am I missing something? Or can I start a petition to have more flexibility in Custom Reports?

Thank you,

T. Hoefer

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hello @thoctagon- Thanks for reaching out!

Question for you: how do you have your vendors set up in your system so that you're able to track their sales? Do you leave a note on each transaction with the vendor's name, or do you have them listed as a location?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 7

Vendors are listed in Vendor Name.

I do not understand your answer.

Message 3 of 7
Admin

@thoctagon Can you take a screenshot of where the vendor name is listed? Since in the POS there isn't a designated spot to have a "Vendor Name", I'm curious as to how you're using our system to currently track your vendor sales.

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 4 of 7

screenshot7.7.20.png

Message 5 of 7

In Item Library you can see the Vendor Names under "Default Vendor".

When you are entering an item from the dashboard, it is simply called "Vendor Name"

And in Inventory Management, there is simply "Vendors"

Message 6 of 7
Admin

I see @thoctagon. Thanks for sharing. 

Looking at your set up, it's interesting that the prices wouldn't be pulling through to your Vendor sales report. Or the vendor, for that matter.

When you have a chance, go ahead and reach out to our Support team. They'll be able to look at your account and see if there's a reason as to why that information isn't pulling through.

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 7 of 7