x
Beta Member

After Adding new Item, can't Add stock to inventory Error

I have tried to add product to stock keep getting this message for adding stock.  I have Delete and retry more then one's, also tried to add item from Dashboard also...

Paulo0505_0-1606252290230.png

Click on Edit square this is what i get

Paulo0505_1-1606252332838.png

Need fix this soon, trying to get the store online. 

thanks

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

HI, Square Online - the SKU error is because there is a delay sync with Square, save and exit the listing, it will proceed as normal.

Also, the SKU number needs to be different for each variation.  

123BlueS

123BlueM

123BlueL

etc

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my store

Resale Collection - http://bit.ly/HangerHues

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 18
Beta Member

I will try that, I was never told that the SKU need to be different, I seen the message about, but it always work till today, I have add a few item, and still don't work,  Ill wait till tomorrow, and see what happens.  thanks

Message 3 of 18
Beta Member

how long to update ? its been 3 hrs. and still the same problem, no including all new product that i have add, the same problem. 

Message 4 of 18

I'm having the same error today. Worked fine this morning (entered about 20 items), then this afternoon something changed and I am continually getting this error. I waited quite a while and nothing populated. Then I logged out and back in and the items were no longer on my Item List. I only have one location and I do not enter SKU's.

Message 5 of 18
Beta Member

ok, so not just me, maybe dashboard problem,  this is frustrating,  let me know if it ever works. 

Message 6 of 18

It worked earlier today....just not this afternoon or evening.

Message 7 of 18
Beta Member

I am also having this issue, accepts everything when creating new item except for qty.  Square isn't syncing with Weebly.  I don't believe this is user issue and it's frustrating.

Message 8 of 18

I found a workaround - I added the items through my app, which allowed me to enter the quantity. After a while they showed up online, so I finished adding the variations and pictures there.

At least, it worked once, hopefully that will continue.

Message 9 of 18
Beta Member

For my self, its don't work, I can add item, but not adjust stock, i have also tried to do it from Square Dashboard, its don't show me stock, but if you go online store, it shows item there but can't purchase, as stock not available

Message 10 of 18
Admin

Thanks for posting about this, everyone. Are you still seeing this? There were some sync delays yesterday which could have caused this, though those delays were resolved.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 11 of 18
Beta Member

I'm still having the same problem, Add new items but can't add stock to it.  Its really frustrating. 

Message 12 of 18
Admin

Can you contact our support team about that, @Paulo0505?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 13 of 18

I am having this exact same issue right now. I had it last night and gave up.  Went into the item this morning and it worked fine.  Added another item today on the online side and the same thing happened again.  This is frustrating.  I need to get these items online, but I need the inventory count in there.

Message 14 of 18

Adam I can now change the stock but it won't update the total number in stock when I save the stock edits.  It's only showing the stock for one of the variations, not both.  If you go in to the one that shows - for inventory, it shows the number I originally entered, but it won't show it when you look at the item in the inventory list on the online side of things.

Message 15 of 18

I am having the same issue right now!  I think it is a syncing issue with square and the website.  

Message 16 of 18
Beta Member

i do agree again, same here, i have tried many way to avoid this, it can't be done.  Just Hopping everything is good tomorrow...

Message 17 of 18

I am having this exact same issue right now. I had it last night and gave up.  Went into the item this morning and it worked fine.  Added another item today on the online side and the same thing happened again.  This is frustrating.  I need to get these items online, but I need the inventory count in there.

Message 18 of 18