x
Beta Member

Any updates on adding Autoship as a feature through Weebly?

Square is amazing and I love using Weebly as our e-commerce solution. It just makes inventory tracking much easier. The only feature that is holding my business back is the ability to offer auto-ship to my customers. I know customers would then need accounts but seems like this should be a front facing feature. Any idea if this is in the pipeline. I can go a back route and sign them up for recurring invoices, but it's not the same. That solution isn't as streamlined and requires much more leg work.

I don't want to move platforms for my e-commerce but may have no choice. In times of Covid, this would provide a steadier revenue stream into my business and also be a selling point for the neighborhood and beyond.

HELP 🙂

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Seller Community. This is not currently something that is on our roadmap, but it is a feature we are tracking. I can see how this would be really helpful to sellers and customers alike, so I will share any feedback regarding it to our development team. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH THIS. I have been asking for 2 years. In fact I am about to cancel my account and switch to a platform that I CAN use autoship. This is the most important function of a business that WANTS RECURRING SALES! 

DONE

Message 3 of 3