x

Compatible Restaurant Inventory Software

Can anyone recommend a restaurant inventory software that integrates with Square, please? I currently use Square for Retail for my food truck. I tried CheddrSuite once but the integration was not working correctly. We don't need robust software, I guess a basic inventory solution would be satisfactory. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @codmother.  I’m going to refer you to a third-party app that I’ve had much success with.  I don’t use their inventory/costing modules because I’m a small ice cream shop with all my inventory in one big space, so I don’t need that sort of functionality.  But, I’m recommending them because I have found them to be very responsive, helpful, and they have created a suite of restaurant tools that integrate with Square very well.  You can try a demo version, too.  Anyway, check out Restoke.

Best,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @codmother.  I’m going to refer you to a third-party app that I’ve had much success with.  I don’t use their inventory/costing modules because I’m a small ice cream shop with all my inventory in one big space, so I don’t need that sort of functionality.  But, I’m recommending them because I have found them to be very responsive, helpful, and they have created a suite of restaurant tools that integrate with Square very well.  You can try a demo version, too.  Anyway, check out Restoke.

Best,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2