x

Domain Transfer taking longer than expected

Hello my name is Forest & I recently tried setting up my website through a different provider but I was unable to do a couple things I needed to do, so I transferred my domain & control of the website over to Square, as the GUI is much smoother.

However its been almost a week & my domain still hasn't transferred to Square. I contacted the customer support team from my old registrar & they've unlocked my domian name + gave me the transfer code/EPP. 

I keep getting the error from Square saying "this domain is already being transferred". 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @Forest_Friends

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome. 

Happy to help try and get this escalated up to our teams. What is your store URL/webpage?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Hey Alex! Thanks for replying.

My site isn't published but my url is " https://forestandfriends.square.site ".

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @Forest_Friends,

Thank you for your patience. I escalated this up to our Online Store Team and they mentioned that the domain is currently locked.

You would need to go back to your current registrar and make sure the domain is unlocked and ready for transfer, then come over to Square Online, click on "Domains" under your account settings, and put in the EPP code then follow the prompts.

Hope this helps! 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4