x

Emails to customers come from wrong address

I changed my Square account email about 8 weeks ago. When orders are placed at my Square Online site, the confirmation email that goes to the customer is from my (wrong) old email.

I can't find anywhere in the Square account settings to change this except the "Personal Information" settings in the Account & Settings area of the dashboard.

Also, the receipt copy from no-reply@editmysite.com goes to the same (wrong) old email address.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

@winterwool can you please go to Online Store > Settings > General Settings to see if your old email is still tied there? Also, is it only your confirmation email that is sent from the old address or do Square emails (like sales summary and transaction notification emails) also go to the old address?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

The correct email address is listed there. And it is only my confirmation emails that are going to/from the old address. Everything else goes to me new one.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@winterwool Taking a closer look, you will need to contact Weebly Support to have them change the email on your Square Online account. Changing the email address of a Square account doesn’t update the email address for the SO account, so any emails that go to you will still go to the old email. 

When you call in, let support know this is for your Weebly account and not for your Square account. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you!

Message 5 of 5