x

How does Team plus work?

How does Team plus work? Do I need the program for my two month annual Christmas tree sale lot fundraiser?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @71 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! So happy to have you join us here. Welcome!

Good question. Team Plus enables you to make as many specific permission roles for your employees as you would like - as opposed to just one set of permissions which would apply to all of your employees with regular Team Management. 

Whether or not you need Team Plus would be up to you, once you've determined if you'd like your employees to have varying access to your system.

More info on Team Plus here.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi there, @71 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! So happy to have you join us here. Welcome!

Good question. Team Plus enables you to make as many specific permission roles for your employees as you would like - as opposed to just one set of permissions which would apply to all of your employees with regular Team Management. 

Whether or not you need Team Plus would be up to you, once you've determined if you'd like your employees to have varying access to your system.

More info on Team Plus here.

Joe
Message 2 of 4

Joe,

i currently have 15 team members, one of whom is listed as an Administrator. We are not currently on Plus, and hope to avoid the expense. Can the Administrator role be transferred, or is the current Administrator grandfathered in?

thank you

Jim Conroy

Message 3 of 4

Welcome to the Community, @Jconroy45

You will be able to have one set of permissions set up without having to subscribe to Team Plus. Here is some more information with the features available in the free version and Plus version of Team Management. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kassi
Message 4 of 4