x

How to cancel my Online subscription and get a refund?

I purchased the Professional Site Plan late October with the intention of listing my items in an on-line store.  I have since changed direction and never set up the store.  Is it possible to cancel and refund?  I still want/need my Square account, not the on-line marketplace.  

Message 1 of 78
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @parrot88🐦

If you want to downgrade your Square Online subscription or get a refund, you'll have to give our Support Team a call

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 67 of 78
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Bougie-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

You'll have to give our Support Team a call and ask to speak with the Online Store team. They're the only ones that can remove this kind of upgrade. Sorry about that! 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 78
77 REPLIES 77
Super Seller

If the information isn't found in the article that @Goldneye  shared, then you may need to contact Support as mentioned by @isabelle  in this thread

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 43 of 78

I would like to cancel my website and weebly domain subscription 

Tags (2)
Message 44 of 78
Square Community Moderator

@ShaylaH I've refunded your subscription!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 45 of 78

I would like to cancel my weebly site from my square account. How do I do that?

Message 46 of 78
Alumni

Hi there @elderforest 🌳 

When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Our team can help with this, and the fastest way to resolve this is to give us a call using the link above.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community!

Valentina
Message 47 of 78

appreciate you getting back with me fast, although I dont feel I should have to call in and wait to cancel my weebly website. Current wait time says over ten minutes, plus I have logged in here twice and had to make an account. I assume there is an easier way for me?

Message 48 of 78
Alumni

You can send us an email using that link as well, @elderforest!

Valentina
Message 49 of 78

Hey @LisaFlynnArt,

For any sort of subscription refunds- you'd need to reach out to our direct E-comm CS team who can assist further.

The Seller Community is intended for seller to seller conversation and we can't take those actions here.

You can however cancel a subscription yourself through the Online tab. Go to your name at the top right once you've clicked > Online and select > Account Settings. From there you'll be able to choose > My Services where you can manage your services/unsubscribe.

Ashley C
Message 50 of 78

Thank you...it was difficult to find the right subject/group...I appreciate your help.  Lisa

Message 51 of 78

How do you cancel the premium membership to Weebly but still keep your website?

Message 52 of 78

I need a refund for an upgrade subscription through Weebly immediately. The website took me here after giving me the runaround for several days. When I attempt to manage settings, I get an “Oops, page not found/moved/or I longer exists” message. I have attempted to call and email and checked account settings to no avail. Used this website for 7+ years and am very disappointed in the lack of customer service.

Message 53 of 78

How Do I cancel Weebly? My site is in Norwegian I can't read Norwegian

Message 54 of 78

What if I have attempted this several times and the option is unavailable? I have been at it for several hours/days now. Seems like this option doesn’t actually exist and I am very upset 

Message 55 of 78

Agree How Do I cancel Weebly? My site is in Norwegian I can't read Norwegian

Message 56 of 78

How do I contact someone to cancel and refund my subscription.  I purchased 1 week ago and decided to go with a local marketing.  Who do I contact?  What is their contact number or email?

Message 57 of 78

Hi @Emilyvida1 - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community! The number to call is [Redacted] - but you'll also need your customer code. The steps to look up your code are here.

Joe
Message 58 of 78

I also just canceled my subscription to the Professional plan and would like a refund. How do I contact the E-comm CS team to get my refund?

Message 59 of 78

I really didn't know what I was getting into when I joined this group in error.

I have received several emails from people trying to cancel their subscriptions.

I ended up getting my problem resolved by calling [Redacted].  

It was an easy and pleasant process.  

Should I just respond to each inquiry with this information?  It just doesn't seem like I am really the right person to answer.  

Message 60 of 78
Alumni

When you create a post here in the Seller Community, you are automatically subscribed to receive notifications about any new posts added to the thread that you create. That's why you are receiving these emails, @LisaFlynnArt!

All you need to do to unsubscribe is head to the thread itself, and in the top right-hand corner you'll see Thread Options:

Valentina
Message 61 of 78

I am not given the option to manage my subscriptions from my account. According to the help pages, I should see a "Manage" link and then a "cancel" link, but the only thing I can do is change my payment method. I can't even disable payment to stop it from drafting my account. If the only option is to call, the help pages need to be updated to indicate that and provide the call-in number.Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 12.23.49 PM.png

Message 62 of 78
Alumni

@seanwells

Hmm, well it looks like you don't have any subscriptions to pause. What are you subscribed to? 

Justin
Message 63 of 78