x

How to cancel my Online subscription and get a refund?

I purchased the Professional Site Plan late October with the intention of listing my items in an on-line store.  I have since changed direction and never set up the store.  Is it possible to cancel and refund?  I still want/need my Square account, not the on-line marketplace.  

Message 1 of 78
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @parrot88🐦

If you want to downgrade your Square Online subscription or get a refund, you'll have to give our Support Team a call

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 67 of 78
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Bougie-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

You'll have to give our Support Team a call and ask to speak with the Online Store team. They're the only ones that can remove this kind of upgrade. Sorry about that! 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

️ Isabelle | she/her

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 78
77 REPLIES 77
Alumni

Hey @ayanahjo - you'll have to contact our Ecom Team so they can cancel your paid online store subscription.

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 22 of 78

How do I cancel my weebly subscription and get a refund?
Message 23 of 78
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Sha1 - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community.

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding cancelling Weebly services. Take a look at this Best Answer from Isabelle for more information.

Joe
Message 24 of 78

I need to cancel my weebly account and I can’t  find where to do it. This page is not what I was expecting. 

Message 25 of 78

Hi @Sylma8077 and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Message 26 of 78

How do I cancel my website subscription?  I thought I had done so and it just renewed. This is through Weebly. 

Message 27 of 78
Admin

Hey @barrio916!

Please send me a private message with your URL and I can look into this for you. Thanks! 

Alternatively, at 6am PST, you can give our Support Team a call. We have phone support for active Square sellers. Our number is (855) 700-6000 - but you'll also need your customer code. You'll find your customer code once you login here. They can assist with Weebly inquiries. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 28 of 78

I was billed $12 for the first month which was to be FREE AND $16 as well to have custom website but I didn't think both charges were right.  Who helps resolve this and if not resolvable where do I cancel and get a refund? 

Message 29 of 78

Hey @KATJewellry and welcome to the Community.

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too! The Seller Community is intended for seller to seller conversations so we don't have access to your account here to take those actions.

Ashley C
Message 30 of 78

yea there isn't anyone to call

Message 31 of 78

So I basically paid $16 to have my website. Is their any way to discontinue the subscription without deleting my website. I just haven't gotten any sales in and I don't wan't to continue to pay for it if I am not getting any sales in.  

Message 32 of 78
Admin

Hey @_ari_!

Please take a look at my best answer in this thread. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 33 of 78

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Return to free online store

I haven’t found that the level of service I signed up for is worth the money but I can’t find out where to return to a free account. Instructions say to change my service level in my iTunes account.  I don’t have an iTunes account.  Where the heck do I go to make that change. They keep charging me each month and it’s getting really annoying.

Message 34 of 78
Alumni

If you get in touch with our Support team, they'll be able to give you a hand with this, @LadySong. You'll want to log into your Square account first, then head to this page to reach out.

Valentina
Message 35 of 78

Thank you. I’ll try that.

Message 36 of 78
Beta Member

Hi there, I paid for a subscription to square for retail and the website last night. I canceled it an hour or so later because I realized it's not quite what I am looking for. I can't find anywhere to ask for a refund. I would love some help!

Thanks

Jade

Message 37 of 78
Alumni

Hi @viridis - refunds are processed by our CS Team. Reach out during normal biz hours to discuss refund options. 

Justin
Message 38 of 78

How do I get a refund? Have had my site through weebly for a few weeks and I'm not satisfied with the features. I just canceled my subscription and I'm looking to apply the 30-day money back guarantee. Thanks! 

Message 39 of 78

Hi @Fepow and welcome to the Community.

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Message 40 of 78

Hi,

I would like to downgrade Performance to Professional. What do I need to do?

Kind regards

Message 41 of 78

HI, hopefully this Square Support page will help.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/7058-manage-your-online-store-subscription

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 42 of 78