x

I have two locations that work but I cannot get the new third location to show up on site?

I have two locations that work but I cannot get the new third location to show up on site?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @bluebikebakery

Could you give me a little more detail on what's going on? Where on the site is the third location not showing? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀. Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @bluebikebakery

Could you give me a little more detail on what's going on? Where on the site is the third location not showing? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀. Thank you!

Kassi
Message 2 of 5

So I created a site and that is bluebikebakery.square.site - then one of my wholesale customers wanted to be listed as a pickup site so I added them - that is Hungry Toad Organic Farm.  No problem and works great but then we decided we wanted to list our own farm (Mourning Dove Farm) and for the life of me I cannot get it to show when someone wants to order and pick up at that location.  Just as I did with Hungry Toad Farm I duplicated the inventory from Blue bike bakery - but only two locations show when you order something.  Thanks for any help you can offer

Message 3 of 5

@bluebikebakery

No problem! Double check the settings for that third site. On your Online Store under Settings > Pickup & Delivery. Make sure the "Accept Pickup Order" is turned on. 

Please let me know if that doesn't do the trick!

Kassi
Message 4 of 5

perfect! Thank you!

Message 5 of 5