x

I just bought the Dock for my Square Reader and want to connect it to my computer but I can't get it

I just bought the Dock for my Square Reader and want to connect it to my computer but I can't get it to connect. I want my customers to be able to use the reader while it is connected. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@MariHC ;

The last I knew the Dock did not work with a computer of any type for payments.  It only connected via Bluetooth to android and Iphone and by USB to the Square Stand(s).

This may explain why you can not get it to connect to a computer or work with it.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@MariHC ;

If you go to the Dock Link and scroll down and on the right side where it says Power Modes it states:

Plug into Square Stand, or add the Wall Adapter to connect to a power outlet to keep it charged.

The compatibility link on this page is useless since I am not sure how a dock is compatible with items like a Scanner, or Printer etc.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3