x
Beta Member

In the Item Library, when I right click "Order More" on a product, what is supposed to happen next?

Ideally I would love to have it auto-generate a Purchase Order. 

Whenever I click it nothing happens.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi @bbsd.  This sounds like it would be a paid-tier Square for Retail function, and not something that would be available in the free tier, at least not from what I read in the help documentation.  Are you a subscriber of one of the paid tiers of Square for Retail?  That, at least, is where I would start.  Here is the Square for Retail Help Document on Purchase Orders.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

@TheRealChipA ;

I did exactly what the OP says they did, and when I "Order More" nothing seems to happen for me either.  I checked to see if a PO was made but nothing shows.  Then I made sure I tried the "Order More" button with a vendor that I had an Email address for and have done a PO for in the past, still seemed as though nothing happens.   I did these tests to see if I could help too but I have no idea what is to happen and wanted to see if someone from Square would step in and answer the original Posters question.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Yes we are subscribed and pay for Square for Retail.

Message 4 of 4