x

Inventory Tracking and management for a spa

I have a spa and sell Skincare. I also have backbar items that I use for services. Is there an easier way to track what inventory stock levels I have on like a spread sheet or report so that I know what I need to order rather than going into the individual item and seeing what is low? And also is there a way to track inventory for my backbar?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

@MindyM1 ,

Square Retail version has inventory tracking options.  You can easily view what is low or out of stock for ordering, and ring items up with a barcode scanner or by choosing items directly on the POS.

You can create items into categories for your backbar.

And you can create service items as well for actual services.

Hope that helps.   

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

@MindyM1 ,

You can export you Items to a csv or Excel workbook to manipulate the data as you like.   Sort the Quantity column from Lowest to Highest but I am not sure if you can export Your suggested PO's from Square for Retail.

I have about 6000 items in my catalog and I will export my catalog, filter it by category or supplier than sort it by Quantity in stock.  If it is under my Column U - Stock Alert Count, I have Excel highlight that Row in red.  

Square does not to my knowledge to have a feature to export your low stocks as a Spreadsheet.   I do however get daily email saying X item will be out of stock soon.  I forget how I set that up.  I will look for it or maybe someone here knows how.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

Text alerts are from : https://squareup.com/dashboard/business/email-notifications 

Login to your Square Dashboard- Account and Settings - Business Information -Email Notifications

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 4 of 4