x

New Filtering Options for Items Not Working

I love that we have finally been given a tool to filter our items in our web store.  I have roughly 3000 unique items and being able to narrow down items that I don't have in stock, in order to "hide" them is fantastic! I wish it was working.  When I go to filter the items by stock and select equal to "0" every item still appears.  If I filter the stock by less that "1" every item still appears.  What's happening?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

That definitely sounds like it isn't working correctly, @Cory152004. If you haven't done so yet, can you contact our support team so they can take a look?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

I love it too. My question though is a bit different; why it isn't also a feature in the main item library.  I can use it on the online website items easily to set prices and ship weight, but in library items I have to manually go down the list of all variations to set two different prices in case I add it to a second website or location. Since I don't track inventory because my products are made-to-order, I'm not having the same issue with regards to stock. Would love to see the filtering option in the main library, so when setting up a product with multiple variations, I can filter to the item type (i.e. Regular; Regular Plus) to bulk set the prices.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @nwsongbird,

Thanks for getting in touch and sharing this suggestion. I can definitely appreciate how useful it would be to have the filtering option in your item library, too. I'll pass this feedback on to the team for consideration! 

Message 4 of 4