x

Printing phone number, even though I removed it from my account settings.

I am a seller and use the square stand with an ipad, I've updated some information via the squareup dashboard on a laptop, everything updates aside from my personal phone number printed on the receipts. Even though I removed it from my account settings - Receipts section. Any ideas on how to fix it? My square stand and account is synced in real time with the square app and square dashboard online.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @JustBasics Looks like you have followed the steps to remove your information from the receipts, and it keeps coming up. In this case, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team. 

You can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday.

You can also get in touch with our Messaging and Email Support Teams here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

i tried contacting them previously, but all they mentioned was the above.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @JustBasics,

Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account information on the Community, so we're not able to take a closer look at your settings to understand what might be happening here. 

Could you try to contact our support team again ? They'll be able to escalate this to our engineering team if need be. Note that we're also available on social media (Facebook, Instagram or X). 

Thanks for your patience.

Message 4 of 4