x

Problem with Order Confirmation Email sent to customer

In our online store under Store Emails, I have edited an Order Confirmation email to send to customers that make a purchase. However, it is not sent. Instead a generic thank you goes out without our name or the specific message. Have I missed a step in the setup? Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

That definitely doesn't sound right. The edited email should be going out when live orders are placed, or if you send yourself a test email from the store settings on the dashboard. Have you had a chance to check with our support team? A rep can walk through a test order with you and confirm the settings. 

Message 2 of 5

Wow, Bernadette, thanks! I was not aware that I could contact the Support Team. I had tried the virtual assistant which became wildly frustrating. I'll try a "chat" now.

Message 3 of 5

My order confirmations are not being sent out to customers automatically which I think they are supposed to. Can someone help me with this?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Sorry you're having issues with the confirmation emails @courtneyam. I moved your post here. Sounds like you may want to follow along with @BernadetteA's suggestion above and give our Support team a shout so they can take a deeper dive into the issue.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 5 of 5