x
Beta Member

Receiving Voucher

I have a small retail store, and just switched from QuickBooks POS to Square for Retail. In QB, I used receiving vouchers when new inventory came in, and return vouchers to send inventory back to a vendor (discontinued items, stock rotation, etc.). This is also more specific than just having a purchase order in the sense it can apply discounts (promotions from vendors, closeout items, quantity discounts, etc.) as well as allow to change the voucher cost without affecting the item price. Is this a feature Square is looking into with the sunsetting of QB POS? If not, I feel it would be a welcome addition to the retail version of Square. If I have just missed something, or there is a workaround to do something like this, please let me know!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @TheSunglassShop

Thank you for reaching out about this feature request for Square for Retail to help with your inventory process. As of right now, this isn't on the roadmap for our Product Team. 

I would recommend posting this on our Ideate Board, so other sellers can add their voice to this too. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hi Kassi,

As it has been almost 6 months, I was curious to see if there were any updates regarding the implementation of vouchers? 

Message 3 of 3