x

Remove "Low Stock" label on online webstore

I have looked forever to find how to remove the "low stock" red tag on our PTO online store.  Most of our stock has low numbers, so I don't need it to say that.  It has hindered parents from ordering because they think all our inventory is almost out.  How can I remove that tag without removing inventory.  I don't want to lose the inventory count as I don't want to sell more than we have.

Message 1 of 27
2 Best Answers

Best Answer

Hi, hopefully this will help.  Online dashboard, select Settings, select General, scroll to the bottom and Item Settings, select Edit, then deselect the radio button for low inventory.

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my store

Resale Collection - hanger-hues.square.site

Hope This Helps!
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 27

Best Answer

HI, your image did not attach.  Here is what I see in the Online Dashboard.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 8.03.51 AM.png

Terri

🛍 Shop my store

Resale Collection - http://bit.ly/HangerHues

Hope This Helps!
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

It worked! Thank you! For some reason the "edit" button didn't show on my screen. 

Message 22 of 27

If you have the free account, the "Item Statuses" functions are not available until you upgrade to a paid account. You should see a blue "Upgrade" button to the right of the Item Statuses title if this is the case.

~ Erin

Message 23 of 27

Hello! Were you able to figure out now to remove the "LOW STOCK" alert - I carry very limited inventory at my boutique - so nearly every item is "low stock" - thank you so much for your assistance!

Message 24 of 27

Looks like the "LOW STOCK" red text can only be removed when you are the "Upgrade" user (paid feature). This is a very basic feature and why not enable it for all. Disappointed...

Message 25 of 27

Also disappointed that I cannot remove the Low Stock indicator. All of my products are one of a kind. They aren't "low stock". Frustrated that I cannot toggle this off without paying.

Message 26 of 27

Hi, this must have changed because under Items there is only - site items - site categories - customer reviews. I am trying to remove the unsightly "low inventory" in red from every single one of my online items (each item is one of a kind). Secondly, once the item has sold I would prefer it to say "sold out" not "out of stock" - as there is no "restock" of one-of-a-kind items. Can someone help me navigate to the right way to change this in the 2024 interface? TIA

Message 27 of 27