x

Selling Items

Is there a step by step guide to setup items to sell?  I need to sell Tshirts and Parking passes I need to collect monies and taxes from sale of tshirts and parking passes.  I need to have  link customers can click to order.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Hello BillieReed7,

Square has a lot of info available to get you started.  A little searching goes a long way.  Note, there are even some YouTube Videos out there.  Unfortunately, there's no one complete guide that has every detail.  And depending on your experience working with websites, there is a learning curve.  Suggest first that your Square Account is setup completely with all of your business details.  Are you planning to sell online or in person or both?  Assuming you're looking at selling online as you mentioned using a link - here's a starting point.  There's also some great info here.  Start out simple with a few items and your site design - once you see how things work, you can build on that.  The members here have quite a bit of experience and most likely you're going to have more questions down the road.

Message 2 of 3

Thanks

Message 3 of 3