x

Untracked sales

I need to figure how to eliminate untracked sales. I had the system set up for passcode required, but now its gone and i have a ton of untracked sales. 

1. How do I require passcode for any access for not only retail sales, but also to make an appointment?

2. how can i find out what the "untracked" sales were, like were they retail items or service?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

am confused how sale Is untracked? Are you creating a category for your product segments and making sure each inventory item is assigned a category?

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 2 of 5

Everything is all good there. I need to figure out how my program went from forcing the employees to enter their passcode to now it's not. Where did that function go??

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @julietpae - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

It sounds like you may need to enable passcodes on the device your employees are trying to access. Within the Square app, you'll want to go to Settings then Security. From here, you'll want to make sure "enable passcodes" is turned on. 

We hope this information is helpful but please do let us know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you!! I got it to work. I was trying to do this all day yesterday from home-but from my laptop. It worked on the iPad at work just now 

Message 5 of 5