x

Was anyone else charged $348 from Block?

Was anyone else charged $348 from Block?  What the heck is that for

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Popthecork One thing that could be is a square online annual charge.  I know that the square online plus subscription if billed annually is 348$.  You can check that by going through your dashboard and going to online and then click the top right and go to account settings.

but that looks like a 29.00 a month billed annually which would be 348$.  That is where I would look first.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Popthecork One thing that could be is a square online annual charge.  I know that the square online plus subscription if billed annually is 348$.  You can check that by going through your dashboard and going to online and then click the top right and go to account settings.

but that looks like a 29.00 a month billed annually which would be 348$.  That is where I would look first.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 4

I have Square Plus…it’s probably a legit charge. Thank you!

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@Popthecork Nope. But the I issue isn’t whether anyone else was, but that you were charged and you don’t know why. Since you didn’t give many specifics, I’ll ask a few questions.

•  How did you learn of this charge? Email. Text. Somewhere else
  •  was the charge to your Square balance, a checking account, a card?
  •  have  you looked at your monthly subscriptions in your online dashboard? Most all non-processing fee charges are detailed there.

Your best bet is to probably contact customer support using one of the methods here. But of you don’t want to do that, reply with a little more information and we can see what we can do to help you resolve this. 

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 4 of 4