x

What is a good way to set up bundle deals?

I want to offer bundle deals like if you purchase a soap, but you can save x amount if you buy scrub and body butter together?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @rkawanza.  Unfortunately there is currently no way to set up automatic conditional discounts or conditional coupons like this — either in person or online.  All you can do is set up discount codes for the discounts you want to give, then put them in an easy place on your POS for your employees to add to a transaction when a customer meets the requirements.  Yes, I know, that this is not entirely convenient since you have to trust your employees to know all of the codes and to do the right thing all the time.  But I’d recommend a sign or two in the appropriate places in your store telling your customers to ask for discount xxxxx when they buy xxxx and zzzz.  Trust me, they WILL ask.

I know that a number of people have requested automatic conditional discounts like this, but I’ve not heard any announcements they are on their way, yet.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2