x

Whats next after website is ready?

I just finished setting up my site.

Does square advertise it for me? 

Does square do anything after I setup the website?

I was so excited to finish I dont know what to do next for the general public to see my products.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi.  Please post your website to this new thread that I created.  Would love to learn from you...

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Square-Online-Discussion/Square-Website-ideas-from-current-Square...

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Optimal2020 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us! So sorry for the delay in responding, here. Not sure how your post slipped through the cracks. 

Once your site is created, you have the green light to market your business! You could use the site address to share on Social Media platforms or any other marketing method you'd like to us.

If you're unsure where to start, we do offer a Marketing Subscription for your business. With our email marketing software, you can easily design custom email, set up automated campaigns, and see how your marketing efforts affect your bottom line—right from your Square Dashboard.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3