x
Super Seller

Why did my variations go out of order on my IOS device but not android or laptop?

As you can tell by my ID we sell candles.  We have about 126 scents as Variations for the different sizes, Votives, 8oz, 16oz, 28oz etc.  Today when I missed a box of Votives for a Barcode to scan the item in, all my variations on my Ipad (Square Stand) were not in alphabetical order like they are on my PC or my android device and they have been in order since I started using the Square Stand about August 2020.   Any idea why this would happen; or how to fix it.   

Thanks in advance.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, did you update your iPhone recently?  That new update did change a lot of things.  You may have to update your iPhone.

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my store

Resale Collection - http://bit.ly/HangerHues

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

I did update my Ipad to the newest version and the Square app, as they are set to automatically update overnight.   So I just checked for updates for the Ipad and the Square for Retail app and they are still all out of order.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3