x

"Sale" or Final Sale Note on Receipt

When a customer purchases a sale item (both in-store and online), is there a feature where it can notate that it was "Sale" item on the receipt? Also, I'm looking to see if there's a functionality to add your own notations automatically to items that are on sale, such as "Final Sale" under each item in the itemized list on the receipt.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

I don't believe Square currently supports that.  It's a great idea, though.

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

@TiffanyNR ;

I just saw this post trying to disable printing of Notes on a receipt.

You can have "All Sales Final " on the bottom of your receipt

Go to your Square > Dashboard >Account & Settings > Business Information > Receipts

Near the bottom of that screen you can have Additional Text on a receipt or Custom Text.

These will print at the bottom of your receipts just above the barcode.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Hi Tiffanynr,

In addition to what @Candlestore posted about notes on the receipt.  Below is an example of what we done, it is the same for both in person receipts and email receipts.  Gives you a few options of what can be done.

In the "Additional text" section - we included a blanket Return Policy:

We want you to enjoy your purchase - should you encounter an issue, please contact us within 7 days of your receipt purchase date. Returns must be in clean and unused condition and a copy of your original purchase receipt is required. Please Note: "Custom Made" and/or "Handmade" and/or "Discounted Sale" items are "NOT Returnable".

And in the "Custom Text" section - our Business Hours:

Studio Hours:
Wed, Fri & Sat, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thank you for your purchase!

jk

Message 4 of 4